Bible Verse of the Day
Welcome To The Joyful HomemakerMy name is Megan and I am first and foremost, a daughter of Christ, my Lord and Savior. Through him, I do all things. I am also a wife to my husband, John, and mama to Jack and Wesley. I love to share my ideas on all things home. Please join me on this journey we call life! I delight in sharing stories, tips, and ideas on raising children of God, homemaking, mothering, and educating at home. I am so glad you stopped by! Blessings and Love, Megan, The Joyful Homemaker
- "She opens her mouth with wisdom, and the teaching of kindness is on her tongue. She looks well to the ways of her household and does not eat the bread of idleness." - Proverbs 31:26-27
- "Every woman should understand, and know how to perform, every duty of cooking or cleaning, mending or making, proper to a house." "As for sewing, every woman should know how to cut out and make all garments for herself and her children up to a full-grown dress." Charlotte Mason in "Formation of Character"
- "Thank God, O women, for the quietude of your home, and that you are queen it it. Men come at eventide to the home; but all day long you are there, beautifying it, sanctifying it, adorning it, blessing it. Better be there than wear a queen's coronet. Better be there than carry the purse of a princess. It may be a very humble home. There may be no carpet on the floor. There may be no pictures on the wall. There may be no silks in the wardrobe; but, by your faith in God, and your cheerful demeanor, you may garniture that place with more splendor than the upholsterer's hand ever kindled." ---Reverend T. DeWitt Talmage, D.D
- “The homemaker has the ultimate career. All other careers exist for one purpose only – and that is to support the ultimate career.” -C.S. Lewis
- "The career of motherhood and homemaking is beyond value and needs no justification. It's importance is incalculable." - Katherine Short
- "The man in our society is the breadwinner; the woman has enough to do as the homemaker, wife and mother." Dorothy Fields
- "Thank you, God, for these dirty dishes, for it means that my family has eaten today."
Subscribe to The Joyful Homemaker via Email
March Giveaway!My March Giveaway is a full size package of Honest Co. Oxy Boost! :) Please visit the link at the bottom of my page to enter. :) a Rafflecopter giveaway
The Joyful Homemaker On Pinterest
Free Homeschool ID Card
Places I Love
DisclaimerPlease respect the copyright of this site, articles cannot be used without permission and a link back to The Joyful Homemaker.