It’s been pretty impossible to work on my blog lately. It’s not easy with a 3-month old and a 3-year old, so I figured I would combine two easy breakfasts into one post.
Cinnamon Honey Quinoa and Coconut Flour Banana Pancakes are two of the easiest breakfasts going. They are both healthful and delicious. Jack LOVES the coconut flour banana pancakes. He often asks for three or four. John prefers my Chocolate Chip Hemp Seed pancakes (we’ll save those for another post).
So, below are two easy breakfasts that are sure to please. 🙂
Cinnamon and Honey Quinoa
- 1 cup of quinoa
- 1 tablespoon of raw honey
- 1 tablespoon of cinnamon
- Fruit and/or nuts of choice (optional)
- Cook quinoa per directions
- While almost done add cinnamon
- When done pull off heat
- Add raw honey and any other desired ingredients (I add chopped raw almonds and blueberries)
Coconut Flour Banana Pancakes
- 1 banana
- 2 eggs
- About 1 1/2 tablespoons of raw coconut flour
- A few drops of vanilla extract
- Combine all ingredients into food processor, I used my Kitchen Aid
- Heat skillet, toss is butter or coconut oil if needed
- Pour in desired amount of batter
- Cook on one side about 7 minutes per side
- Flip, cook until done
That’s it! Both recipes are super easy. Give them each a try and let me know what you think.
The Joyful Homemaker